Thursday, June 14, 2007

Philip Andrew in "The Hazing" (2004)



In 2004, Philip Andrew (Merrick, Wild Force) starred in the B-grade horror flick "The Hazing." Andrew starred as Doug Leary, one of five pledges who are put through a scavenger hunt hazing by their fraternity & sorority. Along the way, Doug and his new friends unlock a powerful evil harbored by a strange professor whom Doug half-kills, only to be inhabited by his spirit and led on a rampage. Philip Andrew completes the Wild Force cast of six Rangers on the blog.















"The Hazing" is available on DVD


Previous Sixth Ranger posts

4 comments:

Karavine Ann said...

Just asking... Have you seen the episode of What I Like About You Season 4 called "Your Money or Your Wife"? I think he(Philip Andrew) guest-starred in it...

DC said...

You're right. He was in that episode. I have not seen it personally, but I have seen a few screencaps from it. I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of the episode to add to the blog.

Unknown said...

i love philip, he should do more movies

Cindy Helms said...

I wish he'd come out of his retirement, he's an amazing actor, and this movie proved it.