Milo Cawthorne (Ziggy, RPM) appeared in the short film, "Sweet As." The film follows the friendly rivalry between two neighbors, both grandmothers. Cawthorne plays Sean, the grandson of one of the old ladies, who arrives to show off photos from his world travels. When his grandma's neighbor butts into their moment together, she gets a bit jealous and sends out her own grandson to travel around New Zealand to create an album of photos. She, of course, invites her neighbor over to see, surprising her with all of the beauty to be found in their very own country. "Sweet As" was submitted to the Your Big Break competition, which involved acclaimed writer/director, Peter Jackson looking for the next great filmmaker from his home country, New Zealand. The 3 minute short film can be seen on Youtube.
Previous Power Rangers: RPM posts
- Eka Darville on "Spartacus: Blood and Sand"
- Dan Ewing on "Rescue Special Ops"
- Rose McIver in "The Lovely Bones"
- Ari Boyland for "Jack Link's Beef Jerky" (Commercial)
- Olivia Tennet in "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"