Episode 9 of "Being Eve" deals with the change in Eve's relationship with her best guy friend Matt after their kiss. In the episode titled "Being Different," Eve has trouble talking to Matt after the incident and doesn't know where she stands which leads her to her former crush Adam Le Beau, who seems to be the only guy that she can talk to and really understand. David de Lautour (RJ, Jungle Fury) continues in his starring role as Adam who plays mediator between his friends Eve & Matt, as he tries to help them explore their relationship. James Napier (Conner, Dino Thunder) continues in his recurring role as Jared Preston, who bullies Matt in this episode. First he tries to get Matt to leave the gym which he's using to practice for a dance video audition. Matt gets fed up with Jared's constant confrontations in school and the two decide to fight. When Eve gets involved, Jared accidentally hits her instead, leading the school to turn against him. Tandi Wright (voice of Aisynia Cruger, SPD) appears only briefly in one scene in her starring role as Eve's father's girlfriend Allanah whom Eve consults on advice on dealing with boys.
David de Lautour
"Being Eve" is available on DVD (Non-U.S.)
Previous "Being Eve" posts
- James Napier, David de Lautour & Tandi Wright on "Being Eve"
- David de Lautour, Tandi Wright, Michelle Langstone & James Napier on "Being Eve"
- David de Lautour & Tandi Wright on "Being Eve" - 3
- David de Lautour & Tandi Wright on "Being Eve" - 4
Previous David de Lautour posts
- David de Lautour on "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- David de Lautour on "Xena: Warrior Princess" - 2
- David de Lautour on "What I Like About You"
- David de Lautour on "Legend of the Seeker" - 3
- David de Lautour on "Legend of the Seeker" - 4
Previous Tandi Wright posts