Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Edward Laurence Albert in "Sea of Fear" (2006)




Edward Laurence Albert (Mr. Collins, Time Force) played a supporting role in this 2006 horror film. Albert played a boat captain who ferries a group of young people around, eventually leading to their deaths, one-by-one aboard the (tiny) ship. The Captain is one of the last to go and a major suspect, which means Albert received quite a bit of screentime before his unnamed character's demise.























"Sea of Fear" is available on DVD


Previous Edward Laurence Albert posts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no episode titles or screencas, but just for completion's sake:

Ilia Volok appeared on an episode of "Judging Amy".

Sean CW Johnson had a brief appearance on "7th Heaven", shown flirting with Lucy at an airport.

Austin St. John had a (very) brief appearance on the movie "Exposé" (http://imdb.com/title/tt0144189/) and on "Footsteps" (http://imdb.com/title/tt0365229/).

DC said...

Thanks for the comments. I'm aware of all of these. The first two will be coming once I get my hands on screencaps.

As for Austin St. John, have you seen "Footsteps"? I have and I didn't see him in it (watched twice! LOL). If you saw his appearance, let me know. "Exposé" is also on my list to get to.

imdb is notorious for having appearances listed that are incorrect. I've found wrong information on pages for other PR actors including Jason David Frank, Emma Lahana and Matt Austin, in addition to St. John.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.