In 2002, Latina pop star Shakira was rising in the American music charts. The video for her single "Objection (Tango)" found the singer in need of some superhero assistance. Time Force alum Daniel Southworth (Eric, Time Force) stepped in, appearing in the music video, playing a parody of Superman, who steps in to help Shakira, as she faces off against her ex-boyfriend and his new lover in a club fight. Southworth appears about halfway through the four and a half minute video, sharing screentime with Shakira. "Objection (Tango)" was Shakira's first song composed purely in English.
"Objection (Tango)" is available to view on Youtube
Previous Daniel Southworth posts
- Daniel Southworth on "Revolution"
- Daniel Southworth in "Act of Valor"
- Daniel Southworth in "Entry Level"
- Daniel Southworth in "Hellbinders"
- Daniel Southworth in "U.S. Seals 2"